This Asian acid treatment is ideal for dry and dehydrated skin, dull and tightened skin, and restores the hydro-balance and hydro-lipid barrier of the epidermis. The problem of dry skin can affect any skin type, and is directly related to lifestyle, cosmetic and dietary habits, working conditions, stress.
- asiatic acid from asiatic whisker
- ceramidase inhibitor
- Sacha Inchi PACs (polyunsaturated fatty acids from the tropical Sacha Inchi tree and glyceramides)
- NMF- constructed from a system of micro sponges releasing active substances in an extended and controlled manner: sodium pyroglutamate, amino acids, sodium lactate and urea
- strengthening the hydrolipidic barrier of the epidermis
- Strong hydration and reduction of TEWL (transepidermal water loss)
- smoothing wrinkles resulting from skin dehydration/dehydration lines
- restoring comfort.
A wide range of home care products allows the effects of in-office therapy to be maintained.